2009年10月27日

A brief description

This post is just a brief description of me and the sites that I linked to.
On the right hand corner of the blog, you'll be able to find my 好きなリンクス, aka my favourite links. These are the sites that I can't live without.


Part 1: 料理 Food.
I have always been a fan of food, be it cooking and baking from scratch, instant cooking as I like to call it (cooking food in the shortest amount of time), or eating.
My favourite type of food (to both make and eat) is dessert! 甘いだから!Both me and the dessert! Lolz..
Apart from dessert, I like to cook 日本料理 Japanese Cuisine.
This brings us to the first 2 links on the food column.


Just Hungry and Just Bento:
- These are the sites that I swear upon! I can't live without them! I have no idea how I lived my life before I found Maki's blogs on food.

- Maki is a Japanese expatriate, currently living in Switzerland. She currently blogs on her 2 sites, Just Hungry and Just Bento.
- Just Hungry is a site with recipes for various food, but more specifically 日本料理. Here, she teaches from the very beginning, so you can learn everything from scratch. Just Bento, on the other hand, focuses more on bento making. Here, you can find recipes that are easy and simple to make for bento purposes, as well as tips on how to make good bento, チャラ弁 Charaben making, bento supplies as well as how to manage your time to make bento lunches.

- Most of her recipes are easy to follow and are quite simple to make. There are also more challenging recipes that you can try out if you feel the need to challenge your cooking skills (eg. カステラ Casutella, Mayonnaise, and even 梅干 Umeboshi!)

All recipes:
- I use this site mainly to find recipes for desserts, such as cupcakes, muffins, dolce (cakes) and the like.
- There are many good recipes but do make sure to look out for the credibility of the recipes by reading user comments. Good recipes tend to have higher ratings and more comments on it.



Part 2: 音楽 Music
I mainly listen to pop and rock, and some Japanese songs as well. A site that offers downloads for anime music is Gendou. I usually get my Japanese songs from there, if they're anime in origin.


Part 3: アニメと漫画 Anime and Manga
The sites listed here are sites related to anime and manga. I don't think I need to explain all of them as I've already written some details after the sites, so the rest are up to you to explore. ;)


Part 4: その他の Others
I don't think I need to explain much about this part as well as they're either self-explanatory or that they're famous enough for me to explain. :p


So yeah, that's about it. I know that I've written "A brief description" as the title but it doesn't really feel brief anymore ね? :p
I'll just leave my post at here and let you guys do the exploring! :)

0 件のコメント: