2010年6月5日

Korean BBQ and tipping

So... The 2 Japanese restaurants that I wanted to try out at had closed down. *frustrated* T.T

Me and my siblings decided to eat at a Korean BBQ restaurant instead. Anyway, the food was good and we had a hard time finishing everything. @_@

And then came the dilemma: When I was about to pay up, a question popped up in my head. Should I tip the waiter who cooked the meat for us, and if yes, how much should I tip? The total bill was about 90 bucks and they charged 10% service charge in addition to that.

I know that at some places, the service charge actually ends up in the restaurant's owner's wallet, and not the staff's. And I really felt compelled to give something to the guy who was doing all the cooking. So again, comes back the question.

Do you usually leave a tip at Korean BBQ restaurants in Malaysia?

0 件のコメント: