2010年9月5日

Of dreams and premos..

It's been a month since my last update. And it seems that all my updates are about..

Oh well..

I had a dream about him last night. And oddly enough, it felt like another premonition. At least, that was what my gut feeling was telling me. It was so painful to see the dream, being so real, that I cried so badly in it, and literally woke up in tears.

I guess, the one thing that this whole thing has taught me is to never take your loved ones for granted. Cherish them. Because you'll just never know what will happen in the future. Life is weird, and warped, just like that.

I guess I won't be able to let him go anytime soon, maybe not at all for the rest of my life. But maybe, just maybe one day, I would be able to do what I did in the dream/premo. At least that's what I'm hoping for.

Thanks so much for all the memories. It was really one crazy hell of a roller coaster ride.

0 件のコメント: