2010年3月15日

Katsudon @ Momiji

Name: Momiji Sushi Bar
Category: Sushi Restaurant (+ Other Food)
Location: 101 Prospect Rd, Prospect SA 5082


After months of going pass this Japanese restaurant in Prospect, I finally decided to dine in at Momiji Sushi for lunch today. When I went in, I was scanning the menu for Nasu Dengaku but alas, they don't have any. T^T *sobs*

Anyway, I finally decided to settle on カツ丼 Katsudon. Too bad I forgot to tell them I wanted カツカレー Katsu Karee, so I got the normal one instead. I shall try the curry version next time..

The katsu was very very crispy. Actually, a little bit too overfried and tough in my opinion. The sauce however, gets a 75/100. The highlight of the meal had got to be the wakame salad! 超美味い!!! *starts rolling around*

Okay okay. Back to the review.

The bad parts about the meal?
- The katsu was overfried and tough
- They didn't use Japanese rice! *horror* *gasps* :o!!! How can we not use Japanese rice in a Japanese restaurant??? I guess maybe they are trying to cut costs..


All in all, the overall experience was fair. I'll go back there again to try their other food such as the aforementioned カツカレー katsu karee or maybe ramen or udon when the weather is a bit cooler.


Rei's score:
Food: 65/100
Drinks: NA (Didn't get any tea)
Ambiance and decor: 55/100
Overall verdict: 60/100


Signing off,
Rei

0 件のコメント: