2010年5月11日

Whyalla - Day 22

It's my last week of placement! Time passes by so fast. @.@

Anyways, today has been the funnest day. :)
And yesterday was the busiest day ever. Had so many scripts coming in.

Today, I got conned into having my flu vaccination. Yes. I got conned. But you can't blame me! The lady had lollies!!!
Right after I had my shot, the pharmacist touched my shoulder and I was like 'Holy crap!!!' *silent scream* XD

Arm's still a little sore. Hope I won't roll onto that arm when I'm asleep tonight.


Other than the FluVax, I learnt how to do some manipulations on injectables today. o.o Learnt lots of tips on making the injection solutions, and drawing out them syringes. Gotta love positive and negative airflow! Makes mundane things interesting! :) I certainly hope that I'll get to do more of this stuff (especially chemo) if I get to work in a hospital someday.


Oh and I got to know a weird side of the pharm techs today. Apparently some guy's aftershave gets into the vent and into the pharmacy from time to time. You should have seen the techs running under the vent trying to sniff the sunlights out of the vent. Up to the point when one of them said, "You never know, it might be an ugly guy wearing the aftershave!" Everyone just burst out laughing.


Anyway, I can't wait to get back to Adelaide. But then again, I don't! I can't imagine doing the dessert. 15 kilos of sweet potatoes horror! Arghh!
But I'd rather do the potatoes than being stuck in Whyalla missing someone. >_<


All righty. Gotta do some reading and try to finish the last few exercises in my workbook before heading out to uni later for the Acute Coronary Syndrome broadcast thingamabob.

Signing off,
Rei

0 件のコメント: