2010年4月22日

Whyalla - Day 4

I think I'm getting the hang of this. I can now somehow manage to do scripts and discharge orders from the time they arrive, up to the point where I go to the wards to supply them to the nurses' area. (That includes checking the Pt's info, putting the Px orders in the comp, printing labels, putting ancillary labels, checking them again, and finally letting the pharmacist check it.)

I think I'll be able to manage by next week. :)


Anyways, today was overall a slow day. Started off slow.. then we realised that the fax machine ran outta papers so none of the orders and prescriptions were faxed out. XD

But there weren't many anyway.. So after doing those, we mainly did imprest, manufacturing, and some scripts. And had tea and lunch in the middle. While John kept coming bothering us. And everyone trying to blame him when we can't find our pens or scripts or whatever. :p The best part was when a technician, who frequently plays netball, dropped a bag, and John said 'You must be good at netball!'


All in all, it's been good. :)

I think John's gonna throw me out there to talk to patients tomorrow though. He told me that it should be time for me to do it, so I think it's gonna happen tomorrow. I hope he doesn't let me do a complicated script with lots of meds. I prefer the PCM and ibuprofen ones! :D *wishful thinking*

Wish me luck for tomoz! :D

0 件のコメント: